Below is the listing of guitar gear in Raul's Dark Order guitar rig.
- Gibson Explorer reissue 1990 black: Bridge: SH-6 Duncan Distortion. Neck: Original Gibson/Bill Lawrence OEM
- Grubisa Custom made Explorer Camouflage: Bridge: SH-6 Duncan Distortion. Neck: Gibson Classic ‘57
- Grubisa Flying V Custom made Reverse Scimitar headstock – Natural finish: Bridge: PATB-2B Parallel Axis Distortion. Neck: SH-1 ’59 neck
- Grubisa Flying V Custom made Dean styled headstock – Black finish: Bridge: PATB-2B Parallel Axis Distortion. Neck: SH-1 ’59 neck
Amps and Cabinets
- Marshall JCM 2000 TSL100 Triple Super lead loaded with Winged-C EL-34 and JJ preamp tubes (DS100 pictured below)
- Marshall 1960B cabs with Celestion GT-75’s (x2)
- Ibanez RC-99 rotary Chorus in FX loop of the TSL100. Used for the clean channel only.
Strings and Picks
- Dunlop 11-50 gauge strings
- Dunlop Green Tortex Triangle .88mm picks