Tommy Koffin is the guitar player for the psychobilly band the Koffin Kats. If you haven't heard the punkabilly trio yet, check them out.
Let's look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Tommy Koffin's guitar rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center
- Schecter Synyster Electric Guitar
- Schecter Tempest Custom (white)
- Tommy Victor Custom Damien Series w/ Floyd Rose
- Ibanez ARTCORE Semi-Hollow Body (blue)
- Custom made Fat Goat Guitar. Floyd Rose whammy bar and black hardware. .10 gauge strings and B.C. Rich pickups
Amps and Cabinets
- Marshall JCM900, JCM2000, or JCM800 heads
- Marshall 1960 4x12" cabinets
- DeltaLab DD-1 Delay pedal (added in 2009)
- Boss TU-2 pedal
- Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
- Boss TR-2 Tremolo
- Boss GE-7 Equalizer
- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
- Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
- Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah Pedal
- SKB PS-45 pedalboard with power
- Sennheiser Wireless (that's what the picture appears to show)
- Monster Cables ? - Looks like some monster cable is connecting some of his pedals
- GHS Boomers Thin-Thick (GBTNT) Guitar Strings
Go to the next page for awesome pictures of Tommy Koffin's Guitar Rig!
Big thanks to Jeremy McDonough for hooking us up with pictures he took of Tommy Koffin's guitar pedals in 2007 and 2009 and also giving us some of his great knowledge regarding Tommy's rig. Thanks Jeremy!
Click the image to enlarge it to fullsize in a shadowbox.