Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

In Flames - Peter Iwers Bass Rig and Gear

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #238 by uberpro
** This thread discusses the Content article: In Flames - Peter Iwers Bass Gear Rig and Equipment **

Make sure you guys check out the article on our site at the link above before posting info/comments on this guys musical equipment.
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by uberpro.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #503 by kurotenshi
Hi there, me again.

So I was looking at the 2008 studio report of in flames in youtube and they take a glance at Peter's studio rig but I can't identify the pedals maybe some one here can.

In Flames 2008 Studio Report Episode 4

One of them might be the M80+ but i'm not shure

Know your gear as well as you know your technique, no musician can survive without any of the two.

More
12 years 11 months ago #717 by kurotenshi
Hi guys,

Here is a picture from In Flames Facebook.

a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/...385076_5708930_n.jpg

I can only identify the Fafner 1 and 2 heads and maybe a korg rack tuner can someone figure anything else in the rack?

Know your gear as well as you know your technique, no musician can survive without any of the two.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds