Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Grace Potter + The Nocturnals

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #902 by benfster
Amazing band, just saw them today! They definitely deserve to be on this site. Here's what I saw:
Benny Yurco:
Sunburst Gibson 335
not sure of the exact model, but like a crimson Epiphone Historic Custom USA Wilshire 1962 Reissue but with a bigsby type tremolo and mini hums
Tweed Victoria brand amp

Scott Tournet:
Goldtop Fender Telecaster, bound in crimson/dark red with bigsby and humbuckers in both positions
Gibson SG with bigsby
Jazzmaster clone (unknown brand, not fender)
Black Gibson 335
Blackface Super Reverbs in Stereo

Grace Potter:
Gibson Acoustic
Meinl Tambourine
Gibson Flying V
Hammond Organ

Michael Libramento. Plays right-handed basses left-handed without being restringed:
Some sort of Fender mustang bass with only a neck pickup. Large pickup, looks like a covered humbucker
Black Squier P-Bass
Ampeg Cab

Unsure whose gear, but I assume that Grace Potter ran through this:
Ampeg Head into Ampeg cab (4x10)

There's also this video from 2011: www.premierguitar.com/articles/Rig_Rundo...r_And_The_Nocturnals
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by benfster.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #903 by uberpro
Good call! I've also seen them multiple times. I recall the drummer plays a custom kit made by a tiny company in Vermont.

More
9 years 8 months ago #941 by jackwhiteiii
Yurco also has Gibson ES-335 sunburst. And Martin D-28 with tapeon pickup. Red Gibson SG Les Paul, Gibson Hummingbird, banjo by unknown brand, Gibson Les Paul Traditional, those are also his guitars.

Tournet also has Gibson SG with P-90 pickups, and this Jazzmaster really bothers me. But wow, this research's been done well. :)

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds