Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Josh Middleton from Sylosis Rig

More
12 years 6 months ago #759 by Jacob123
I have substantial info on what Josh has used and is currently using, both studio and live, and was wondering if this could be made into an article. What I know:
Guitars (Current):
Gibson Les Paul Custom Axcess (in Ebony)
Gibson SG (in Silverburst)

Guitars (Past):
Gibson Firebird (Sold in 2011)
ESP MW Custom (paintjob, pickups etc.)
ESP Alexi Laiho Scythe

Amps (Current):
Marshall JCM 800 2205
Marshall Plexi
Orange Thunderverb 200

Amps (Past):
Krank (not sure what model)
Peavey JSX
Randall (not sure what model)
Peavey 5150

Miscellaneous:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom 10-52
Emg 81
Emg SA
Maxon OD 808
Boss Noise Suppressor (not sure which exact model)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #760 by Jacob123
Any additions would be appreciated :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #761 by uberpro
Here is an interesting post by Josh. He had a Bare Knuckle that was only used briefly. Also a couple pictures of some of the gear he was selling.

Where did you get your info Jacob123? Thanks for the post!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacob123

More
12 years 6 months ago #762 by Jacob123
Yeah, that was one of my sources but I managed to leave some of the info out :P Um other than that ad I used his facebook profile, a video him recording solos for their first album, photos of the recording of their second album on facebook and a youtube lesson the band uploaded. I forgot to mention that he used Kramer guitars (to my knowledge, Kramer striker and kramer assault) in the past, and I know this from both photos on facebook (which seem to have been taken down) and live videos. Thanks for your reply :)

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds