Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Jerome Fontamillas of Switcfoot

More
12 years 10 months ago #720 by ME-30maniac
I'd like to know his live gear and equipment. thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #723 by xxKurtxx
He plays a Gibson Les Paul and a custom shop SG through an Orange AD30 2x12, with a Shure SM57 mic. Not sure if he uses any guitar effects.
His keyboard setup is a Rhodes Stage Piano and a Korg M3 keyboard. He uses a Line 6 Echo Park delay pedal and a Visual Sound Route 808 distortion for the keyboars as well as a Korg Kaoss Pad 3.

Sources:
mixonline.com/photogallery/switchfoot_2010_tour/index6.html

guitarpraise.17.forumer.com/a/sfs-gearss...-ffoot_post3000.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: ME-30maniac

More
12 years 9 months ago #725 by ME-30maniac
thanks for the info bro. about the picture on the mixonline, what device/equipment is under the right side of the keyboards? the one besides the line 6 and visual sound? it looks like equalizer or something. :)

More
12 years 9 months ago #727 by xxKurtxx
That is a boss tu-2. All the information there I got from those 2 sites. The first site says he runs his pedalboard through the Rhodes keyboard, but it would make more sense for it to be his guitar pedalboard, since it has a tuner and distortion.

More
12 years 9 months ago #728 by uberpro
Hi there. We just put together Jerome's rig list. There is a lot more gear we found out about. It's in the queue to go up on the site :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ME-30maniac

More
12 years 9 months ago #729 by ME-30maniac
thanks uberpro. can't wait to see it on "who plays what" section. :)

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds