Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble

More
14 years 3 months ago #488 by MikkeyRatt
What is the next best pedals to compare with this?? Since I don't have the cash for a CE-1, what would be a good pedal to get thats just as good or even better than a CE-1?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #489 by uberpro
The CE-1 is the way old version. Now there is the CE-5, which is actually on sale for $79 new. Can you consider used or just new?

More
14 years 3 months ago #490 by MikkeyRatt
doesn't bother me. I was gonna buy Ce-1 used BUT i don't have over 300 to buy it

More
14 years 3 months ago #492 by brad1230o
if you want a CE-1 DO NOT get a CE-5 i have both and the CE-5 does not cut it close at all! the CE-1 creates a swirling atmosphere and the CE-5 sounds tinny. i would suggest the Electro Harmonix Clone Theory, that has chorus and vibrato. get a used older, larger version not the newer, smaller XO series they sound alot better. the Clone Theory and the CE-1 are from the same time era and the are both very good sounding pedals. i would also suggest considering the CE-2 that is a really good lush chorus, but does not have vibrato.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds