Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

brian aubert of silversun pickups guitar gear

More
14 years 10 months ago #408 by musicislife4567
since i have no life ive been working on this one for some time now but this is what ive found

Guitars
Epiphone Sheraton
Fender Jaguar (used in the panic switch video)

Amps
Fender Hot Rod amp
Marshall? (alot of people say he uses one but ive never seen one)
Fender twin(its in a couple pictures but im not sure if its auberts)

pedals
EHX Big Muff Pi
Ibanez Turbo Screamer
Boss TU-2 tuner
Boss Loop Station
Ernie Ball Volume Pedal
Boss DD-3 dealy (x2)
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Line 6 DL-4 delay
Radial Big Shot A/B/Y pedal
Palmer DI box

heres my sources

3.bp.blogspot.com/__WzSZGese-o/RekOPVb6U...dw/s400/IMG_0266.JPG (the fender hot rod)

bp3.blogger.com/_OH-mvRY7jBU/RigMNck0wBI...1600-h/sspu_5884.jpg (supposed to be auberts pedalboard)

www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music/sxsw/200...lversunpickups/6.jpg (fender twin in the back right)

www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music/sxsw/200...lversunpickups/5.jpg (a good pic of auberts pedals)

if you know anything else please post

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #409 by uberpro

More
14 years 5 months ago #475 by jimfix
i saw them last night and he was using a hiwatt head. not sure which one, but that was the only amp he had on stage.

More
14 years 5 months ago #476 by uberpro
Awesome info. We just posted this comment to his page, which I'll put here also.

Here's where it gets interesting. Here is the video of him at outside lands:

Notice there is a Hiwatt 100 there. BUT there also is a Hot Rod Deville onstage. AND then go to minute 1:35 of that video and see what amp is hidden but poking out, next to the hiwatt. (it's a Vox AC30)

So which amp(s) is he really using?

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds