Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

30 Seconds To Mars

More
15 years 5 days ago #339 by TOMC
30 Seconds To Mars was created by TOMC
so far all i can make out for both jared and tomo from 30 seconds to mars is:

Both- Mesa Boogie Rectifiers (dual or triple)
Marshall cabs (vintage poss 1960tv?)

no idea on effects pedals though!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #341 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:30 Seconds To Mars
Alrighty. Here's some more info to add.

Photo 1

In the above picture, we can see that there is probably a Boss Tu-2 tuner near the mic stand, and then in the backline there is the Mesa head and Marshall cab you mentioned, but there is also a Vox AC30 amp there too.

A slightly older picture

The above pic gives us a shot of a rack. We can easily see that there is a Line 6 Pod rack in there. Maybe this is where the effects are coming from.

Another rack and amp shot
Above is another pic of the rack and amps.

More
13 years 8 months ago #621 by NAD
Replied by NAD on topic Re:30 Seconds To Mars
www.guitargearheads.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1150

That link says that Tomo use Budda amps, its a big long article though, so it says somewhere near the end.

thirtysecondstomars.forumsunlimited.com/...php?showtopic=163618

This is a link to a forum that has some guys discussing what they are pretty sure is the gear that they use.

It says that they use McSwain guitars, customs, w/ seymour duncan pickups. They think they're like Jb or Duncan Distortion.

It also says something about Boss delay, chorus, tuner, a Roland Space echo and vox amps. I've never heard that they use Vox amps, but who knows.

More
12 years 10 months ago #726 by ME-30maniac
Replied by ME-30maniac on topic Re: 30 Seconds To Mars
a look into tomo's guitar rig

i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss183/GUITAR...c/30secondtomars.jpg

sorry if it's not clear but some of the pedals here is recognizable. i hope this photo help.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds