Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Baroness-john dyer baizley

More
15 years 5 months ago #263 by musicislife4567
does anybody know what effects pedals john dyer baizley from Baroness uses i saw them about a month ago and can't stop listening to them since. all i know is he uses black cat amps. a les paul with three pickups and the only pedals i could identify were a bassballs i think a boss delay pedal and a mxr evh phase 90. anybody know anything else mainly pedals really and i want to know if he uses the amp distortion or if he has a pedal. thanks for anything you find.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #264 by uberpro
Gee, I checked a lot of pictures of these guys and I can't see any pedalboards on the stage. Does he hide his pedals in the rack when you saw him?
Check out this nice set of pictures on flickr: flickr.com/photos/headovmetal/sets/72157608107809377/

More
15 years 4 months ago #266 by musicislife4567
no when i saw them he had a pedalboard, if you are looking at the stage it was down on the right by the speaker,(thats why i couldn't see it that well). if you look at this picture flickr.com/photos/headovmetal/2948048821...t-72157608107809377/ i think there is some guys head in front of it, or a shadow or something, but thats right were it was when i saw them.

P.S. those are some pretty awesome pictures, wish i would have had my camera, probably would have made it alot easier

More
14 years 11 months ago #373 by controlthebleeding
I saw them a few years ago and from what i remember he had the following

- fulltone OCD v2 or v3
- Dod fx60 stereo chorus
- ernie ball volume pedal
- boss digital delay
- boss chromatic tuner
- small stone phase
- and one other pedal that i'm not sure of. some kind of EH or MXR pedal.. but i can't be certain.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #787 by uberpro
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by uberpro.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds