spacer.png, 0 kB

Welcome to ÜberProAudio - your definitive source for all things Pro Audio. Learn about cool music gear, instruments, studio recording tips, musicians, and much more! Checkout our famous "Who Plays What" section to find out the news on what your favorite musicians use for gear in their rigs.

Search the Site

Uber Guitar Quizzes

Think you know something about guitar gear? Take our:

Guitar Gear Quiz Or Metal Gear Quiz Or Guitar Pedal Quiz - New!

Uber Facebook

"Like Us" and get updates when we post new rig pages!

Latest Comments

Uber Twitter

Latest Forum Posts

spacer.png, 0 kB
spacer.png, 0 kB
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Guitar Talk
  • Page:

TOPIC: Line 6 DL4 vs M13 and M9

Line 6 DL4 vs M13 and M9 3 years 2 months ago #724

• xxKurtxx
  • Junior Shredder
I'm a fan of the Line 6 DL4 and other stompbox modelers and I was wondering if the newer M9 and M13 sound exactly the same. I haven't gotten to try them yet, but the line 6 website says that the M13, M9, and even M5 all use the models from those pedals. And if they're really just as good, why is the M5 cheaper than any of the other 4 Line 6 pedals it models?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Line 6 DL4 vs M13 and M9 2 years 9 months ago #765

I have a Dl4 and 2 M9's and I feel the DL4 gives a slightly better quailty in its sound but theres not a way you can set quarter or dotted 8th delay which you can do on the M9/M13. I honestly use them together but I would say a better bargin for money is the m9 because of all the other great effects along with it and trust me they got some good stuff in that one. they are both roughly the same size which is big of course the m13 is more like a pod hd which I would recommend over the m13. Basicly to sum it up the M9 seems to me personally the best.

Re: Line 6 DL4 vs M13 and M9 2 years 9 months ago #766

OH and i think its cheaper because you can just use one effect at a time.

Re: Line 6 DL4 vs M13 and M9 2 years 5 months ago #782

I've also found a guy who modds he m series and modler effects. Jhv3 check him out
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
spacer.png, 0 kB
spacer.png, 0 kB
spacer.png, 0 kB