Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Guitar Talk

Line 6 DL4 vs M13 and M9

More
12 years 10 months ago #724 by xxKurtxx
I'm a fan of the Line 6 DL4 and other stompbox modelers and I was wondering if the newer M9 and M13 sound exactly the same. I haven't gotten to try them yet, but the line 6 website says that the M13, M9, and even M5 all use the models from those pedals. And if they're really just as good, why is the M5 cheaper than any of the other 4 Line 6 pedals it models?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #765 by shadowclone177
I have a Dl4 and 2 M9's and I feel the DL4 gives a slightly better quailty in its sound but theres not a way you can set quarter or dotted 8th delay which you can do on the M9/M13. I honestly use them together but I would say a better bargin for money is the m9 because of all the other great effects along with it and trust me they got some good stuff in that one. they are both roughly the same size which is big of course the m13 is more like a pod hd which I would recommend over the m13. Basicly to sum it up the M9 seems to me personally the best.

More
12 years 5 months ago #766 by shadowclone177
OH and i think its cheaper because you can just use one effect at a time.

More
12 years 1 month ago #782 by shadowclone177
I've also found a guy who modds he m series and modler effects. Jhv3 check him out

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds