Jason Mraz is an American Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter. We know many have been asking what guitar does Jason Mraz use? This should help answer that.
Let's look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Jason Mraz's guitar rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center and Amazon
- checkout Jason's signature Taylor model:
- Taylor NS52ce and Taylor NS72ce
- Fender '62 Jaguar Re-issue
- Taylor 612ce
- Taylor 714ce
- Yamaha Pacifica PAC1511MS Telecaster (looks like a butterscotch '52 Fender tele)
- Yamaha SLG100S (Silent Acoustic guitar)
- Yamaha SBG2000
Note: Jason plays guitar with his fingers
- Fender Deluxe Reverb amp
- Also runs guitar direct
- Moollon VintAge wah pedal
- Moollon 3-Plus pedal (Comprised of the Moollon Compressor, Equalizer, and D.I plus Signal Boost)
- Line 6 DL4
- Boss TU-2 tuners (looks like he has 3 of these in his pedalboard)
- Voodoo Lab Pedal Power
- another Moollon pedal in the picture with 3 knobs
- Radial J48 MK2 48V Phantom Power Active Direct Box
- Radial JDI MK3 Passive Direct Box
- Fender amp footswitch
Go to the next page for awesome pictures of Jason Mraz's guitar rig.
All images were taken by photographer Fred Morledge in November 2008. The Images are all licensed under the Creative Commons license. We all can thank Fred for the great shots of Jason Mraz's guitar gear, as there was not a ton of info on Jason's gear online until now.
Click the images to enlarge them fullsize in a shadowbox.