Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

NBS Rig

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #953 by NoiseBleedsSound
NBS Rig was created by NoiseBleedsSound
Yo what up guys! This is my rig I use on a daily basis (even though my house is filled with gear because I've been collecting since I was 16 or so and I'm 22 now) Any of this stuff you wanna check out I have on my instagram as well as I have some videos on youtube. @ParkerDangerRhea or Parker Rhea on youtube or my band NoiseBleedsSound

I have different guitars that I use for different for different stuff. My main axes are a 50's Roadworn tele, a 60's Jazzmaster and my PRS Custom 24. I use a open tuned Godin 5th Avenue and use a cello bow on it for the Gungor/Sigur Ros sound.

So from whatever ax I'm using I go into my board (I've become know around my group of friends and at school as the guy with the big pedal board)

Guitar> Polytune2 Noir> Walrus Audio Angler Fish Deep 6 Compressor> EHX Micro POG> Walrus Audio Voyager> Sublime Guitar Company Mobin Overdrive> Blackout Effector Musket> Strymon Mobius> Mission Engineering VP>T1M Modded Nova Delay>DMBLunar Echo> Pedal Projects MarbleVerb>Walrus Audio Decent Reve> Line 6 M9> AMP

The main amp I use is one built by my buddy Michael Blakemore who is also half of DMB Pedals. He make custom amps call Pirate Amps and I currently used the Pistola 18 watt head. It's a 2 channel 18 watt head with switchable tube selector (I mostly use the 6V6's) and I run that through my Black Market Custom Cab 2x12 w/ a Eminence Tonker and a Swamp Thing (the cool thing about this cab is I can run it stereo or parallel. I use to be endorsed by them in my old band Regg.

If you wanna check out any of the music I've produced throughout the years I have another youtube channel called Sonic Escape Studio. Mostly they just have some songs I wrote on there.
And if you wanna like my band on Facebook every like really helps. And I'd love to listen to any of your guys music too!

SonicEscape
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by NoiseBleedsSound.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds