Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

My Rig

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #896 by Tony Trout
My Rig was created by Tony Trout
Hey, ya'll!

I'm Tony Trout & I'm new here! I'm 37 y.o. & disabled with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus (since birth - but it's mild) and I play several different instruments:

Guitar: Acoustic/Electric; Bass; Slide; Lap Steel
Drums
Piano/Keyboards

I'm also a singer - with Elvis Presley being a huge influence on my singing. I have a lot of different guitarists who are my favorites but Marty Stuart & Clarence White & Brad Paisley are my top three favorites. My rig (of which I don't have a picture of on my computer, unfortunately) consists of the following:

MIM Fender Telecaster (very, very light strings and plays great, actually!)

Fender Reissue Paisley Telecaster With B/G StringBender & Keith Tuners on the "E" strings ala, Clarence White or Marty Stuart & D'Addario XL .009-.042

Fender '65 DRRI Amp

DigiTech GNX2 Multi-Effects Processor & Vox 847A Wah-Wah
& Also A Defunct (non-working) Dunlop GCB-95 CryBaby (which I wish I could get fixed!)

Anyway, that's me and my equipment! :) I was working in bands up until about a month ago (after about 14 years of doing the "band" thing) when my health would no longer allow me to do gigs so - I'm a stay-at-home musician.

Glad to be here, though!

Thanks,
Tony Trout

Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Tony Trout.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds