Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

Memory man

More
10 years 10 months ago #875 by diegog_l
Memory man was created by diegog_l
Hi, I just bought the memory man delay, and i would like to know which pedals might be used with the memory, to found a sound kind as tame impala. I think about the big muff and some others, but the truth is I always played guitar plugged to my marshall and never used pedals, so if anyone there who could help me, that would be great, thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #876 by mada1990
Replied by mada1990 on topic Memory man
Generally, delays do better in the Marshall's eq loop than in front of the amp. Depending on the Marhsall, you could always use the delay through the effects loop and then use the second channel distortion to get you some cool distant solo sounds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diegog_l

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds