Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

My Rig

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 2 days ago #706 by Guitarman25
My Rig was created by Guitarman25
Here is a link to a diagram and list I made of my guitar rig, let me know what you think :) also if you want actual pictures of it let me know
i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/deputy...alen/GuitarRig-1.jpg
Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by Guitarman25.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #708 by xxKurtxx
Replied by xxKurtxx on topic Re: My Rig
Very nice. How well does that Marshall supervibe work for you? I've never gotten to hear one but it seems like a good pedal. Also, do you use both delays at the same time or do you use them separately?

More
13 years 1 month ago #709 by Guitarman25
Replied by Guitarman25 on topic Re: My Rig
It's not to bad, I don't use it much though since the JC-120 has a really good sounding chorus built in. And I use the delays separately, I usually have one set for long and one set for short

More
13 years 1 month ago #710 by xxKurtxx
Replied by xxKurtxx on topic Re: My Rig
Cool. I almost always record with some delay. I prefer an analog sounding delay for longer times and a tape echo sound for shorter times. Delay is one of my favorite effects to use because a subtle amount it improves almost any tone.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds