Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

My bass and guitar rigs

More
14 years 10 months ago #385 by kurotenshi
Hi,

My main instrument is the Bass so is for the bass I have more gear

Amp

Fender Rumble 100 1x15' combo

Basses

Yamaha BBG5S
Black with gold hardware

Yamaha RBX374
Red with smoked hardware

Other

Behringer BDI21 Preamp DI

Behringer TU300 Tuner

Behringer MDX2600 Rack compressor

Behringer OD100 Overdrive/Distortion

Behringer DC9 Compressor

Guitar

Modified Ibanez RG470
Black with custom graphics made by me
fotos.sapo.pt/TkSuvEiiJpV0ocCOYqNz/x435

Guitar Amp

Roland Cube 30

I'm looking into selling my bass amp and getting a 4x10 and a 1x15 cabs and use them with my 2x60w HiFi amp and then upgrading to a better amp like an Alesis RA. Also looking into pre-amps to replace my BDI21 but i'm still to decide what to get, tried and loved the Bass V-amp but the perfect one would be the SansAmp RBI
I'm also thinking on switching the RBX374 for a more agressive bass. Would love to have the money for a Warwick Vampyre or a Dean Razorback V but for now i'm more leand towards ESP F or P series

Know your gear as well as you know your technique, no musician can survive without any of the two.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #386 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:My bass and guitar rigs
Nice. I haven't tried the SansAmp RBI yet, but it seems that it is really popular amongst pro bass players, so would love to check it out. As far as Warwick bass goes, I have one (Corvette Proline) and like it a lot.

What type of music do you play?

More
14 years 10 months ago #387 by kurotenshi
I'm currently "unemployed" as far as music goes lol, but my main style is metal. I'm trying to decide between building a pop/rock/metal cover band and joining some originals metal project.

Know your gear as well as you know your technique, no musician can survive without any of the two.

More
14 years 9 months ago #426 by kurotenshi
Hi, just here to make a very important (to me) edit to my gear:

Sold the Yamaha RBX374 (great bass, would not have sold it if I could...) and got a brand new LTD AX-104 :laugh:

I have to say it's a beast of a bass, it's more than 130cm long, heavy as hell and VERY neck heavy, I can only keep it still with a leather strap, the synthetic ones just slide and there it goes...

besides this is a very comfortable and cool bass. sound good to.

Next to come, a 250W 8Ohm mono briged power amp and an Ashdown MAG410T Deep cabinet.

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds