Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

My Rig

More
14 years 8 months ago #438 by Nater Tater
Replied by Nater Tater on topic Re:My Rig
A little after I left here for a while to delve into my school studies, I got tired of the stock SD-1 sound. Changed it around and got myself into a huge mess of modding pedals for tons of other people. I have a site now where I advertise and show some of my past journeys. I wouldnt mind sharing some of my knowledge on here. :D

Send me an email or something and Ill come up with a few topics over the weekend. Ive been spending alot of time on GuitarGeek and maybe if I can spread the love and news about this place over there a little bit, we can become more popular and recognized. The site's great!

Ill be at the beach, working on electronics :) so I should be able to find some time for typing as well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds