Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Warpaint rigs

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #919 by TWood
Replied by TWood on topic Warpaint rigs
I bet it is. What's your opinion on the archtop being a modded acoustic? And can you identify the amp here please?
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by TWood.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #922 by jackwhiteiii
Replied by jackwhiteiii on topic Warpaint rigs
This one is actually very, very good idea. Yes, this can be Ritz.

Maybe it isn't Swift, because look at the headstock writing, there isn't much writing on Swift one, but on this one it is.

Amp? Might be a Fender Acoustasonic, even though I'm not sure, but the button position matches. A lot.

More
9 years 11 months ago #923 by TWood
The headstock looks the same IMO here guitar-auctions.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lot0158.jpg And I thought it was an Acoustasonic too but there's a divide between the controls and speaker grill cloth which I can't seem to find on any examples :S

More
9 years 11 months ago #924 by jackwhiteiii
Replied by jackwhiteiii on topic Warpaint rigs
What about some sort of Genz Benz amp? Even though it's highly unlikely that is one.

More
9 years 11 months ago #925 by TWood
It's a SWR California blonde, found it eventually :) Any info on the black archtop?

More
9 years 11 months ago #926 by TWood
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationAnd what's your opinion on the bass being an artisan ab80n

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds