Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Memphis May Fire - Kellen McGregor

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #797 by Jacob123
Hi again!

Got another rig request, and the information I've compiled is pretty much from 1 source, which makes it very easy to validate ha :P The band's fanbridge site:

memphismayfire.fanbridge.com/fan_questions/

His rig isn't too complex:

Guitars:

Schecter Blackjack Solo 6

Amps and Cabinets:

Engl Fireball 100 head (present)
Fryette CL100 head (past)
Mesa 4x12 cabinet

Effects:

Maxon OD808

Digitech GSP 1101

Shure wireless

Strings, picks and more:

D'addario strings, gauges 11, 13, 17, 32, 44, 56 for drop C# tuning and 11, 13, 17, 44, 56, 70 for hybrid drop C#/G# tuning
Dunlop 62mm picks

That's it! Reply, and let me know what you think of this for the website. :)

P.S if you're wondering what I mean by the hybrid tuning, it's basically the high 3 strings of drop C#, and the bottom three strings of drop G#. Also, in the studio he doesn't use amps or cabs, but virtual amp processing software called Lepou plugins, much like Line 6 Pod does, but used as a plugin for Pro Tools etc.

EDIT: I found out from him memphismayfire.fanbridge.com/fan_questions/q/817247 that he also uses a Maxon OD808 and a Shure Wireless :)
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Jacob123. Reason: New information found

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #800 by uberpro
Awesome - looks like this rig is ready to go!

More
11 years 9 months ago #801 by uberpro

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds