Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Jeff Ling/Luke Kilpatrick of Parkway Drive Rig

More
13 years 3 months ago #641 by Etaan5
A lot of my friends and I would really like to know what gear the guitarists of Parkway Drive use... especially during the recording of the "Horizons" album. I heard they use Peavey 6505s... but thats all I've heard. Their tone sounds really gritty and dark... it would be awesome if someone knew at least a little bit of what they used... thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #644 by ParkwayDrive26
Dude! I have been wondering the same thing. So i started looking on you tube for live videos that would show their amps on stage and I found one where they're playing in Koln, Germany. They do in fact play Peavey 6505's.Jeff Ling was also playing an ESP M-I Standard. Luke Kilpatrick was playing an ESP Horizon NT-II Dark Brown Sunburst finish.They also use Ernie ball strings. I have also seen Jeff Ling play with an ESP Eclipse II Amber Cherry Sunburst. Well I hope this helped you out a lot.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by ParkwayDrive26.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds