Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Christie Front Drive gear

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #629 by xxKurtxx
pic1

pic2

Christie Front Drive is my favorite band, and I'm trying to figure out what gear they use.
In the first picture, you can see Eric playing a Fender Jaguar through a Marshall amp (It looks like a JCM-2000 DSL100) with a TS808 tubescreamer, some sort of black pedal, and a blue power attenuator.
In the second picture, you can see Jason's telecaster. Although you can't really see the pickups, I imagine he would have a humbucker in the bridge for this style of music. You can also see that his amp has the name taped over, but it looks like a Mesa Stilleto. He has the same blue power attenuator, but there aren't any shots of his pedalboard.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by uberpro. Reason: fixed image link to work

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #631 by uberpro
hmmm. I think that Marshall amp is a JCM800. Still trying to figure out what the amp on the right is. I can't get a good look at it, but I'm not sure that it's a Stilleto. Those power attenuators are THD hot plates. Looks like the cabinet on the right is a Marshall cab. We need some more pics, but it might be hard since these guys haven't played a ton over the last 13 years.

More
13 years 2 months ago #656 by xxKurtxx
www.last.fm/music/Christie+Front+Drive/+images/3990164

i.ytimg.com/vi/3gDepNlAbuA/0.jpg

You are right. That is definently a JCM-800. I'm still not sure about thee amp on the right though. The "M" makes me think its a Mesa, but if its not a Stilleto, I don't know what it is. Here's the only other pics I could find. All I can make it is a Fender Jaguar and a Telecaster, same as the first pics.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds