Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Jeff Waters from Annihilator

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #595 by cliffmmt
found some info about gear Jeff has used lately.

Epiphone Jeff Waters Annihilation v with his signature pickups (and a prototype with dirty fingers)

DL cables

Ernie Ball 9-48 gauge strings

Dunlop 1mm nylon picks

Hughes and Kettner Coreblade amp

hot-rodded/modded Drawmer 1969 Mercenary Edition pre/comp

PRS DI box and Waves GTR3 software

MXR EVH Phase 90

EVH Flanger

which i got from an interview with gibson
www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/Features/jeff-waters-0413/

He used to sue RAN guitars, one with a Duncan Custon and another with a distortion

and he also used to use laboga amps which are some polish amp company

if anyone could find anything about his older gear that would be cool too. i know he used gibson v's, and sg's which ive seen in pictures and the king of the kill video and i heard he used to play hamer v's
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by cliffmmt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #596 by uberpro
Nice gear list. Here are a couple things to add. On that youtube video he talks about the Laboga as you mention. HERE is the page for that amp - it's the Laboga Mr. Hector Jeff Waters Signature Amp.

Also, on wikipedia there is some info (never know how accurate)
- Hamer Flying V
- Gibson SG
- Gibson Les Paul
- Fender Stratocaster
- Gibson flying v Gothic
- ESP Dave Mustaine signature Flying V

More
13 years 11 months ago #598 by cliffmmt
well I've seen him play the esp and the Gothic v. only one i haven't seen is the strat although i haven't looked at many videos trying to find it

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds