Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Dick Lövgren - Meshuggah (BASS)

More
14 years 3 months ago #532 by kurotenshi
According to Meshuggah website:

Bass: Warwick 5-string Dolphin bass
Strings: DR

According to Wikipedia:

Basses
4x Warwick Dolphin SN (4- and 5-strings)
1x Warwick Infinity (5-string)
1x Warwick Infinity (5-string) Fretless
1x Warwick Thumb (6-String) Fretless
1x Warwick Corvette (5-string)
2x Warwick Streamer XL (6-strings)

Amplifiers & effects
Line 6 Vetta II Head
Line 6 POD Pro
Line 6 FBV Pedalboard
EBS Fafner Head
EBS-810 ProLine Cabinet
EBS Pedals

According to EBS website:
EBS Gear: EBS DynaVerb, OctaBass, UniChorus, WahOne

Know your gear as well as you know your technique, no musician can survive without any of the two.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #533 by uberpro
The Warwick site also shows he uses the following Warwick bass amps and cabs:

amps:
* WN JH PR 40
* WN JH MP 25

cab:
* WCA JH CC 115

Wonder which amps he currently is using...

More
14 years 3 months ago #534 by kurotenshi
They are going to that minimalistic approach with no amps on stage so I couldn't find any 2009 live video where we could find that out. But if I would to bet I'd say the Warwick page is more reliable and recent than the Wiki

Know your gear as well as you know your technique, no musician can survive without any of the two.

More
14 years 3 months ago #535 by uberpro
I've been searching tons of pictures and articles. I don't know that I believe the Line 6 amp/gear listed on Wikipedia. I think whoever put that info there got it off hear-say from one person on a forum. In pics there is line 6 gear on stage, but I think that could just be the guitar players.... Wish we could get more info on this.

I think the EBS site and Warwick site can be trusted much more, like you said. The EBS site is very recent - it says he started using those EBS pedals in Nov 2009.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds