Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

New Overdrive Pedal!

Seen the new Optimist Cory Wong Overdrive pedal? This thing looks killa! It blends Klon- and Timmy-style circuits with MIDI control and a three-band EQ!!!!

Jackson Audio The Optimist Cory Wong Overdrive pedal

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Uber Guitar Quizzes

Think you know something about guitar gear? Take our Guitar Gear Quiz Or Metal Gear Quiz Or Guitar Pedal Quiz and prove it!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DETHKLOK 12 years 6 months ago #497

we should totally have some form of dethklok on the site, whether it is toki and skwisgaar or brendon small, but they are super proud of all the endorsements so we should get them on here. heres what i know.

Guitars
Gibson flying v
Gibson Explorer
Gibson SG (brendon uses this for some recording)
Epiphone Metalocalypse explorer (in the works)
Gibson les paul custom

All guitars have emg 81 and 85 or 89 pickups

amps
Krank Revolution amps

pedals
Line 6 floor pod
Digitech whammy
mxr pedals

thats all i got for now

www.dethklok.org/theband/equipment/

Re:DETHKLOK 12 years 6 months ago #498

• uberpro
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
We have the whole rig list for what Brendon uses, and it's in the "queue" of rigs to go up. He recently did an interview someplace else and gave the whole update. (we were trying to get in touch with him for an interview too but haven't heard back yet) Maybe we'll move it closer to the top of the list :)Maybe tomorrow even. You'll probably like it! He's using some new gear in his rig.

Re:DETHKLOK 12 years 6 months ago #501

• uberpro
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds