Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Adam Tanbouz and Mitch Marlow, He Is Legend Rig

More
15 years 3 months ago #282 by David1212
Hey guys, it's me again.
First of all I want thank you for making this awesome website. Secondly I would like to request Adam and Mitch from He Is Legend's guitar rigs. Thank's guys
:lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #283 by David1212
I think he uses a peavey 6505. It's what it looks like here www.heislegend.com/img/hil-live.jpg

More
15 years 3 months ago #286 by uberpro
I found this picture that is supposedly adam's pedalboard.

Attachments:

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #328 by David1212
Last night I went and saw He Is Legend. First of all it was AMAZING!!! Adam was awesome! It looked like he used an ESP of some sort it looked like the bottom one here. www.espguitars.com/guitars_deluxe-h.html
His amp looked like either a Peavey XXX or a Mesa/Boogie rectifier (I dont know which type of rectifier.) And that is definitely the same pedal board he had.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #329 by David1212
Actually, it looked more like this series, www.espguitars.com/guitars_mhnt.html

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #330 by uberpro
Thanks for the update dude!

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds