Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

New Fender Telecaster!!!

People are saying the new Fender Troublemaker Tele Deluxe is like a beautiful cross between a Telecaster and a Les Paul. Looks smoking hot - check it out NOW!

Fender Parallel Universe Vol II Troublemaker Tele Deluxe Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Uber Guitar Quizzes

Think you know something about guitar gear? Take our Guitar Gear Quiz Or Metal Gear Quiz Or Guitar Pedal Quiz and prove it!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

lynyrd skynyrd 14 years 3 months ago #147

• cHIZZX00
  • cHIZZX00's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
guitars:
-gibson explorer
-gibson les paul standard

amps:
-marshall
-peavey triple xxx

Re:lynyrd skynyrd 14 years 3 months ago #149

• uberpro
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
great. see if you can flesh that rig out (and for which guys). We want to get things as exact as we can.

Re:lynyrd skynyrd 14 years 2 months ago #176

im not completely sure on the peavey xxx, but i know when me and my dad and my friend went to see them with hank williams jr. i swear i saw some of the classic series or something as such. two jumbles of amps were onstage (tons of tweed), i know there was a crybaby out there, the amps were a head into a 2 x 12 stood up with either another cab and a combo or two combos.

for guitars i know there are strats up in there possibly some teles (i hope)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds