Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

New Overdrive Pedal!

Seen the new Optimist Cory Wong Overdrive pedal? This thing looks killa! It blends Klon- and Timmy-style circuits with MIDI control and a three-band EQ!!!!

Jackson Audio The Optimist Cory Wong Overdrive pedal

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Uber Guitar Quizzes

Think you know something about guitar gear? Take our Guitar Gear Quiz Or Metal Gear Quiz Or Guitar Pedal Quiz and prove it!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Recording Talk
  • Page:

TOPIC:

NEED HELP FINDING RECORDING SOFT WARE 12 years 11 months ago #551

• coday
  • coday's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have some tracks i want to record but i don't know what recording software i should get dont want anything expensive or complicated.

Re:NEED HELP FINDING RECORDING SOFT WARE 12 years 11 months ago #552

• uberpro
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
Do you have a mac computer or a pc?

Re:NEED HELP FINDING RECORDING SOFT WARE 12 years 11 months ago #554

• coday
  • coday's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
i have a laptop so no its not a mac i have heard about garage band though but i don't have a mac

Re:NEED HELP FINDING RECORDING SOFT WARE 12 years 11 months ago #555

• uberpro
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
I like Sonar. You can get the home studio software for $49 it appears. That would get you into a great software package, and you could learn/get skills for the future if you get more into recording. You need something to get the sounds into your computer like a recording soundcard interface too. If you have to buy one, they generally come with some basic recording software.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds