Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Recording Talk

NEED HELP FINDING RECORDING SOFT WARE

More
14 years 2 months ago #551 by coday
I have some tracks i want to record but i don't know what recording software i should get dont want anything expensive or complicated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #552 by uberpro
Do you have a mac computer or a pc?

More
14 years 2 months ago #554 by coday
i have a laptop so no its not a mac i have heard about garage band though but i don't have a mac

More
14 years 2 months ago #555 by uberpro
I like Sonar. You can get the home studio software for $49 it appears. That would get you into a great software package, and you could learn/get skills for the future if you get more into recording. You need something to get the sounds into your computer like a recording soundcard interface too. If you have to buy one, they generally come with some basic recording software.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds