Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Guitar Talk

New Pedal Companies you might have not heard about

More
12 years 1 month ago #781 by shadowclone177
So here it is what if we all listed pedal companies that are mass producer like boss or line 6...

I have a few companies that you might or might not have heard about but you might look into:

Walrus Audio- They have about 4 pedals out and they all look and sound amazing! (walrusaudio.com)

Jhs- People might know them cause of switchfoot but they make some of the best custom pedals even mod your own so youg get a high quality sound. (Jhspedals.com)

DMB- I personally am friends with the owners and they are some great gear head (and their board are just insane) but their pedals all have a clean knob that I like a lot. (DMB.com)

JHV3- Not really a pedal company more for mods but the guys makes things like the m13 sound even more awesome!!! (Jvh3.com)

Mission Engineering- They make expression pedals and they are sturdy and well made. Plus they are the only company I've seen to make an expression that works with Line 6 effects so you don't have to use the plastic piece of crap they sell. (missionengineering.com)

Blackout effectors- Great pedals especially the musket
(proguitarshop.com) (blackouteffector.com)

Zen Drive- Awesome Overdrives

Well those are some I know of and I know you can find more on like Proguitarshop.com and musictoyz.com. Check em out you won't regret it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #783 by shadowclone177
CRAP I FORGOT SOME...

Timmy overdrive- handmade overdrives
Wampler pedals- overdrive and distortions (pinnacle)
Strymon- delays and reverbs (blue sky- best reverb I have ever heard)
Jam pedal- variety (soviet- best big muff clone I've heard)
Boomerang- looper
Goodrich- volume (mostly used by slide players but its still so good)

I think that's all but there's so many out there!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds