Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Guitar Talk

Some questions...

More
13 years 9 months ago #609 by .T_T.Camilo
Hi,I want to change my pickups. but the problem is that I don't now what pickups I want to put it, Can you help me? The sound that I want the sound like bands "bring me the horizon","all that remains","suicide silence"... bands like that style, WHAT PICKUP DO YOU RECOMMEND ME?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #610 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:Some questions...
Take a look in our Who Plays What section. We have all those bands rigs. You'll see pickups like EMG's in those guitar rigs.

More
13 years 2 months ago #654 by A#ftw
Replied by A#ftw on topic Re: Some questions...
Seymour Duncan Blackouts.
EMG 81/85

More
13 years 2 months ago #655 by xxKurtxx
Replied by xxKurtxx on topic Re: Some questions...
Bring Me the Horizon's guitarist uses a Bare Knuckle Warpig pickup. Most of the other bands you mentioned use EMG 81/85 pickups. Some just use the pickups their guitar came with. If your guitar has a humbucker in the bridge, it is already probably capable of producing a similar sound. The amp you use will be more important to your sound than what kind of humbucker you have.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds