Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Guitar Talk

Setup Help

More
13 years 10 months ago #583 by Gothic Teddybear
Setup Help was created by Gothic Teddybear
I was wondering if anyone had any advice to give me about how to get a Thomas Erak (The Fall of Troy)or Claudio Sanchez (Coheed and Cambria)sound without buying Budda or Orange amps. I'm kinda on a tight budget and would like some help. I haven't an amp atm so I'm starting from nothing. Any suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #584 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:Setup Help
Hey there Gothic Teddybear. Nice to have you on the site! Here's an idea - what about a used Orange Tiny Terror (or dual terror) amp? It would get you the Orange name, but with a less fancy package, and good portability. How many watts do you need? The dual terror is louder. Would the Tiny Terror work? You can get them for $300-400 used.
BTW - I have a Budda Super Drive 30 :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #585 by Gothic Teddybear
Replied by Gothic Teddybear on topic Re:Setup Help
Well, thank you!

I need enough to light up a bar or club. I'm looking for a gigging rig.

Jealousy over the Budda Super Drive... I want that exact one lol.

More
13 years 10 months ago #586 by uberpro
What's the budget looking like for this amp?

More
13 years 10 months ago #587 by Gothic Teddybear
Replied by Gothic Teddybear on topic Re:Setup Help
About $1200. Is it even possible? Haha

More
13 years 10 months ago #588 by uberpro
Dude. You can easily get a Budda SD-18 for that price! Does that include cabinet too, or is there extra budget for cab?

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds