Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Guitar Talk

Need som opinions

More
14 years 2 months ago #544 by erock402
Need som opinions was created by erock402
Im looking at getting a new dirt box cant make up my mind. Looking at the fulldrive2,pigtronix aria, an the zvex distortron. If you got an opinion throw it out there.Im playing a alt-country/ murder by death style of music if that helps. got a ts808 reissue(at a pawn shop for 70 bucks cause they thought it was broken.score!)but id like somthing else also.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #545 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:Need som opinions
After much looking for you, I found some great pics of Murder By Death's guitar pedalboard.

Pedal Board

The seymour duncan pickup booster, and Boss Blues Driver caught my attention, when thinking of a dirt box.

Fender Deluxe Reverb
He's using a Fender Deluxe Reverb amp in the pic above.

A few other pics:

www.flickr.com/photos/reidwick/2405222437/sizes/l/
www.flickr.com/photos/ashcrowe/2406069067/sizes/o/
www.flickr.com/photos/zeugo/3881704500/sizes/l/

More
14 years 2 months ago #546 by erock402
Replied by erock402 on topic Re:Need som opinions
thanks for the pics duder! whats your opinion on the other boxes? im not really into the boss stuff so i try to stay away from it.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds