Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Guitar Talk

Tap dancing relief

More
14 years 6 months ago #443 by dinkymau
Tap dancing relief was created by dinkymau
hi everyone, I'm searching for an easy and cheap way to get rid of tap dancing I've already looked at some loopers made by Road Rage (I would buy the kit, its cheaper than the preassembled one) but I wanted to know any other brands or if anybody knows another sollution I would like to hear it. Thank you very much. :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #444 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:Tap dancing relief
It seems like most of the stars we see use Voodoo Lab Ground Control mixed with GCX switcher to control their pedals that are in their racks. Would something like this do the trick for your needs?

More
14 years 6 months ago #446 by dinkymau
Replied by dinkymau on topic Re:Tap dancing relief
yeah that would be perfect but its out of my budget :-( I need a cheaper sollution, do you know any other brand like Road Rage that makes nice loopers or more affordable?? Thank you very much :-)

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds