Lee Malia is a guitar player in the uber popular English metalcore band Bring Me the Horizon.
Lucky for all of us Bring Me the Horizon fans, Lee was kind enough to take a moment out of his busy schedule to share the scoop on what his current live guitar rig is.
Here is the gear that Lee told UberProAudio he is using in his 2010 guitar rig. We have also updated this rig page with newer gear info.
-"First Act custom Sheena guitars fitted with Bare Knuckle Warpig in the bridge and Dimarzio true velvet single coil in the neck!"
- Gibson Les Paul Traditional (Desert Sunburst, '57 Classic Plus pickups) and - Gibson Les Paul Standard (Sunburst, Bareknuckle Warpig) guitars
- Gibson Explorer guitar (natural finish)
Amps and cabinets
- Marshall JCM800 amplifier head
- Marshall 4x12 cabinet
- "Orange Rockerverb 100 and a Thunderverb 200 and I use a Tonebone Switchbone to split my signal to run them both at the same time through 4 custom MATAMP 4x12s fitted with vintage 30s!"
- Orange custom 4x12 cabinets with Celestion Vintage 30 speakers (x4, white)
- spare Rockerverb 50 (backup)
- Klon Centaur (not used live)
- Boss Tuner pedal
- Earthquaker Devices White Light overdrive
- Fulltone OCD pedal
- BYOC esv fuzz
- Boss RV-5 Reverb pedal
- Boss DD-7 Delay pedal
- Electro Harmonix Memory Man with Hazarai
- Boss NS-2 pedal
- Electro Harmonix Big Muff
- Boss FS-5U (for Boss DD-7)
- Voodoo Lab Pedal Power
- Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro
- Voodoo Lab GCX Guitar Audio Switcher
- Furman PL-Plus DMC Power Conditioner
- Sennheiser True Diversity EW 100 G3
- Electro-Harmonix POG2 pedal
- Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer pedal
Strings and picks
- "12-80 gauge D'Addario custom set strings" (2010)
- Ernie Ball 11 gauge custom sets with custom A string (80 gauge)