Mark Engles is the guitar player in the band Dredg, an American progressive/alternative rock band. The band has been around since 1993 and is California based.
Let's take a look at some of the guitar gear that Mark has been seen using in his rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center
- Fender '68 Telecaster (blonde with black pickguard and maple neck)
- Fender Telecaster (rosewood neck, burst finish, white pickguard)
- Gibson SG (natural burst)
Amps and Cabinets
- Marshall JCM900 Amplifier heads (with logo removed)
- Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
- Fender Twin and Vox (used on Chuckles And Mr. Squeezy, along with some very small combo amps)
Note: Mark uses multiple delay pedals on his board.
- Boss stereo delay pedal
- Guyatone Ultrem pedal
- Ibanez DE7 Delay pedal (x2)
- Boss Super Octave
- Moog MF-102 Moogerfooger Ring Modulator
- Maxon AD-9 delay
- MXR Phase 90
- Boss GE-7 Equalizer Pedal (x2)
- Boss TU-2 pedal
- Voodoo Lab Pedal Power (x2)
- Line 6 DL4 (seen on his 2006 pedalboard)
- Ernie Ball Volume Pedal