Jesse Ingalls plays bass and keyboards in Ben Harper's band, Relentless7. Jesse also played in the band Oliver Future.
Let's take a look at some of the gear and equipment that Jesse has been seen using in his bass rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Amazon
- 1964 Gibson Thunderbird II bass (wood/sunburst) (IV pictured below)
- Fender Custom Shop ’59 Precision Bass (Relic)
- Fender Jazz bass (red with tortoise pickguard)
Amps and Cabinets
- Ampeg SVT heads (has been seen with both vintage silver front and also newer black ones)
- Ampeg 8x10 cabs (has been seen with both vintage silver front and also newer black ones)
- MXR M133 Micro Amp
Strings and More
- D’Addario ProSteels bass strings gauges .045–.105
- La Bella James Jamerson Original Oldies flatwound bass strings
- Plays the bass with his fingers