Mick Murphy is the guitar player in the band My Ruin. My Ruin are a Los Angeles-based hard rock band.
Let's take a look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Mick's guitar rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Amazon
- BC Rich Mockingbird Special guitars
- BC Rich Eagle guitars
- .010-.052 gauge strings (various brands)
- Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident head
- vintage Marshall 4x12 cabinets
- Laney VH100R full stack (when in UK)
- Fender Bassman heads and some Bogner heads (recording)
- Korg AX3000G floor pedal