Jack O'Shea is the guitar player in the Queens, NY based rock band Bayside.
Let's look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Jack's Bayside guitar rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center
- Gibson Les Paul Classic (Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz pickups)
- Gibson custom shop Standard Les Paul with Burstbuckers
- Epiphone Les Paul Ebony Elitist (Seymour Duncan Screamin' Demon, and a 490R pickup)
- Epiphone Silverburst Les Paul custom (Seymour Duncan Screamin' Demon, and a 490R pickup) (studio model pic below)
- Takamine Acoustic
- Mesa Boogie Mark V
- Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce amplifier
- Mesa Boogie Mark IV (backup amp)
- Mesa Boogie Recto 4x12 cabinets
- Boss tuner pedal
- Boss DD-3 delay
- Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
- Boss GE-7 EQ pedal
- Dunlop MXR Phase 90
- Morley Bad Horsie 2 wah
- Furman Power conditioner
Picks and Accessories
- Dimarzio ClipLock black strap
- Yellow picks (Dunlop Tortex yellow's). Also seen with a variety of other custom printed picks.