Taylor Swift is an american country-pop singer-songwriter. A common question among country fans is What guitar does Taylor Swift play? We figured we should make an attempt to answer this question for our guitar gear loving readers.
Let's take a look at some of the guitars that Taylor has been seen using.
Click the gear images for some more info and specs at Musician's Friend
Taylor mainly plays Taylor brand acoustic guitars. Note that Taylor guitars are not named after her. Taylor guitars are very finely made guitars and a great choice of instrument.
- Taylor Taylor Swift Baby Taylor Signature Acoustic Guitar
- Taylor custom Presentation Series guitar - a GA body with an AA-grade Hawaiian Koa top with a Florentine cutaway (Taylor inlaid on fretboard)
Pictured below is an example of a Taylor Koa series (not the exact same as Swift's custom model):
- Taylor bubblegum-pink T5 acoustic guitar (one of a kind)
Below is a T5, though not in Pink
- Taylor 615 acoustic guitar
A 614-CE is pictured below
- Taylor Swarovski crystal encrusted GS6
- Taylor GS-8 series guitar
- Taylor also has been seen playing a Taylor classic solidbody electric guitar (black) on stage
- Gibson Les Paul, red sparkle, mini humbuckers. Likely a version of the Les Paul Deluxe model.
- Taylor blue acoustic Living Jewels Koi fish guitar
- Gibson Les Paul Alex Lifeson Axcess