Tim Kasher is a musician from Nebraska and is the frontman of indie rock groups Cursive and The Good Life, both of which are on the Omaha based record label Saddle Creek Records. Prior to those bands, Kasher was in a band called Slowdown Virginia. He also made a brief appearance with the Omaha band Commander Venus and The March Hares.
Let's look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Tim's guitar rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Amazon
Recently we saw Tim with Cursive on the Letterman show, and took note of his gear. We've sprinkled in some other past gear he's been seen with also.
- Gibson Les Paul Standards (black...)
- Gibson RD guitar
- silver Gibson Corvus II guitar (early years of Cursive)
- Fender Thinline Telecaster
- Gibson Acoustics
- Gibson 1965 Melody Maker guitar (red, double cut)
Amps and Cabinets
- Marshall JCM900 head (jcm 800 pic below)
- Mesa 4x12 Cabinet
- Fender Twin Reverb
Effects and More
- Boss TU-2
- EHX Memory Boy
- Tim has a few other other unidentified pedals he uses live.
- Levys green Flower Print strap