You might remember Shawn Mullins from his 1998 hit song "Lullaby". Mullins has since done a lot of more acoustic oriented work, and we are going to give you a profile of his acoustic rig.
Let's look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Shawn Mullin's acoustic guitar rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Amazon
- 1967 Martin D-28 (recording)
- Gibson J-2000 (recording)
- Larivee guitars (touring)
- Shure Beta 58A
- Fishman Aura preamp blender
Guitar Strings, Picks and Capos
- Martin or D'Addario phosphor-bronze medium gauge strings
- Shubb capo
- Dunlop .88mm picks