Mark King is one of the guitar players in the band Hinder. His rig is pretty basic, as he doesn't like to use pedals.
Let's look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in the Hinder guitar players rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center
- Gibson Les Paul GT
- Sparkle Burst Gretsch
- Gibson Silver Burs
- Gibson godess les paul (lips of an angel music video)
- Gibson reverse Flying V guitar
- Mesa Boogie Stiletto
- Mesa Boogie cabs
- It appears in a picture from a couple years ago he has a Marshall head on a Mesa Cab, but can't find anything that says whether he used Marshall much
Mark has said that he doesn't use any effects pedals
Picks Strings and Cables
- Yellow Dunlop Tortex picks (with custom printing)
- Spectraflex cables
- Ernie Ball Light Gauge Nickel Wound 11-52 (Ernie Ball site shows the band uses medium and light gauges)