Ryan Martinie is an American bassist who is best known for playing bass for the metal band Mudvayne. Ryan is known to be a good bass player, so let's check out his bass gear.
Let's look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Ryan's bass rig for Mudvayne.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Amazon
- Warwick Thumb 4, rosewood neck and gold hardware
- Warwick Thumb Bass 5-string, ebony fingerboard, chrome hardware, nickel frets
- Warwick Thumb 5 string basses with ebony and rosewood necks and bubinga bodies
- fretless Pedulla Buzz 4
Amps and Cabinets
- Ampeg SVT-4 Pro head
- Ampeg SVT PR-810H 8x10 cabinet
- SWR Workingman's 10 Head (used to drive mesa cab for recording)
- Shure UHF U4D dual-channel wireless Whirlwind multi-selector
- dbx 160 compressor
- BSS AR133 direct box
- Avalon U5 DI/preamp
- Dr Hi-Beams .045-.105 with a .135 5th string