Paul Gray also known by his number #2, is an American musician known as the bassist of the band Slipknot.
Let's look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Paul's Bass Rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center and Amazon
- Ibanez PGB1L Paul Gray Signature left handed Bass Guitar (A custom version of the ATK bass, with factory tuning BEAD)
- Warwick Corvette standard Bubinga left handed
- Warwick Thumb Neck Through bass
- Warwick Streamer Stage 2
Amps and Cabinets
- Peavey GPS 2600 Power Amp
- Peavey Pro 500 Bass Amp Head
- Peavey Pro 810 8x10 Bass Enclosure
- Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Strings and Picks
- Ernie Ball Power Slinky sets
- Dunlop Jazz III XL picks