Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Deryck Whibley's ( lead singer of Sum 41) gear

More
14 years 3 months ago #526 by NAD
www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0301000506

Apaarently its Deryck's "signature" tele. ( though I'm pretty sure he'd be playing the fender version)

looks like you were right he's playing a Gibson SG in this one.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #527 by uberpro
I figured out what amp that is. It is a Fender Super Reverb head. Checkout this other random pic I found of one.

More
14 years 3 months ago #531 by musicislife4567
he also uses the mxr dime distortion, and a gibson marauder and SIT strings according to these websites

www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=product...pmh=products/p_and_e

4sum41fansonly.tripod.com/id8.html

More
14 years 2 months ago #536 by NAD
I had a few 100 watt Marshalls, they’re all older ones and all have been mod-ed and I used those on everything. I also used a ‘62 Fender Twin a lot along with an old ’59 Marshall combo. Guitar wise, I still use the same guitar that I have always used on every single record from the beginning, which is a ’59 reissue Les Paul. And that remains my main guitar. It is standard with no mods. There are only a few songs that I didn’t use it on but the majority of the songs of the album about 80%, it was the main guitar I used. For those other songs, I used a ’59 Les Paul, a ’62 Les Paul which is really a SG though it was still called a Les Paul at the time and a ’57 Les Paul Junior. lol i guess he does play gibsons...he also uses a '52 fender tele fitted with humbuckers

More
14 years 2 months ago #537 by uberpro
Wow. Nice info. Where did he say all that?

More
14 years 2 months ago #540 by NAD
www.ultimate-guitar.com i searched Sum 41 under interviews, it also had a lot of cone's bass gear too

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds