Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Deryck Whibley's ( lead singer of Sum 41) gear

More
14 years 2 months ago #516 by NAD
Ok I don't know that much about his gear. i know he uses a Pro Co Rat and he doesn't usually play any other brands but fender. I've seen him play a Strat, a tele, and like a Jag or something, not sure.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #517 by NAD
www.sum41.com/news_d.aspx?nid=5742

go to thirty seconds and you get an excellent view of Deryck's pedals.

More
14 years 2 months ago #520 by NAD
Hey i looked up the pedals I saw in the vid and it looked like a MXR Phase 90, a MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus Pedal,A Pro Co Rat, and some kind of shiny gold chrome type pedal with two stomp switches and two knobs can anyone identify it?

More
14 years 2 months ago #521 by uberpro
Nice research. Now I want to know what that goldish pedal is too!

I don't want to mess with your mind, but at second 34 in
Deryck is playing a Gibson Les Paul with P90 pickups. Guess it can't be said he only plays Fenders :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #524 by NAD
You're right. Originally i meant I'd never seen him play one live, I'll guess we'll see if he does when touring for their next album :) Also can you tell what amp the pedals are sitting on top of?

More
14 years 2 months ago #525 by NAD
I'm not sure but it looks like a fender head. I can make out the word reverb, but I'm not completely sure. It could say something completely else. Maybe a twin reverb??? He's is probably using a Fender cabinet too.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds