Ted Nugent, guitar player, and great creator of songs such as Stranglehold and Cat Scratch Fever has played in some great bands along with his solo work.
Let's take a look at some of the guitar gear and equipment that has been seen in Ted's guitar rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center and Amazon
- About 17 Gibson Byrdland guitars (black one, burst one, White Buffalo, etc...)
- variety of Gibson Les Paul guitars (American Flag les paul, 1958, 1959, and more)
- Paul Reed Smith guitars (custom paint jobs like Zebra. Also used in Damn Yankees.)
- Gibson Custom Super 400 12 string
Amps and Cabinets
- Peavey 6505+ amp heads
- Peavey 6505 4x12 guitar cabs
- Kustom Quad100 DFX
- 8 Fender Twins
- 8 Fender Dual Showman cabs
- Fender Deluxe amplifier, tan Tolex (said to been used for recording of "Cat Scratch Fever")
- Peavey 5150s (in Damn Yankees)
- Boss Super Chorus CH1
- Boss Digital Delay DD-3
- Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus
- Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
- 9-46 gauge strings (he's changed gauges quite a bit, 9's are what he is using in 2012).
- D'Andrea guitar picks
- Guitar-Cable.com guitar cables