Greg Garbowsky (aka Garbo) is the bass player in the Jonas Brothers band.
Let's take a look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Greg's bass rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center and Amazon
- Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 4 and 5 string basses
- Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub bass
Amps and Cabinets
- Ampeg SVT Classic amp and cabs (studio)
Effects and More
- Palmer PDI 09 Filtered D.I. (goes direct live)
- Line 6 POD X3 Pro (uses the SVT 8x10 sounds)
- D’Addario XL Nickel bass strings (4 string gauges .045–.105; 5 string gauges .040–.125)