Jesse Ingalls plays bass and keyboards in Ben Harper's band, Relentless7. Jesse also played in the band Oliver Future.
Let's take a look at some of the gear and equipment that Jesse has been seen using in his bass rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center and Amazon
- 1964 Gibson Thunderbird II bass (wood/sunburst) (IV pictured below)
- Fender Custom Shop ’59 Precision Bass (Relic)
- Fender Jazz bass (red with tortoise pickguard)
Amps and Cabinets
- Ampeg SVT heads (has been seen with both vintage silver front and also newer black ones)
- Ampeg 8x10 cabs (has been seen with both vintage silver front and also newer black ones)
- MXR M133 Micro Amp
Strings and More
- D’Addario ProSteels bass strings gauges .045–.105
- La Bella James Jamerson Original Oldies flatwound bass strings
- Plays the bass with his fingers