Max Green was the bass player for the band Escape the Fate. We've seen a lot of "What Bass Does Max Green use" questions, so we'll answer that here.
Let's look at some of the gear and equipment that had been seen in Max Green's Escape the Fate bass rig.
Click the gear images for more info and specs at Amazon
- Ernie Ball Music Man four-string StingRay with dual Humbucker pick-ups (single humbucker pictured below)
- Ernie Ball custom Sterling 5 (custom paint job, ebony fretboard, all black hardware, unfinished maple neck, "Max the Ripper" on back)
- white Music Man bass (5 string)
- Epiphone Flying V bass
Amps and Cabinets
- Ampeg SVT classic tube bass amplifier head
- Ampeg 6x10 bass cabinet
Effects and More
- two SansAmp pedals
- Boss bass overdrive pedal
- Dunlop grey picks